We are fast growing company and we are looking for a proactive, flexible and enthusiastic person, who wants to develop and maintain business systems, which help us to have better services for our B2B clients.
Do you like a dynamic environment, new challenges and friendly colleagues?
We can offer you interesting job and coordination with international team.
- Coordinate cross-department projects
- Close cooperation with IT team
- Creation and maintaining project schedules
- Assemble and lead project teams, project budgeting and control over the resources
- Coordinate local suppliers (consultants, UX designers, IT specialists, law advisors)
- Lead project meetings
- Communicate within company and with the headquarters
- Identify and manage risks
- Close communication with department heads, product and business systems owners
- Collecting requirements for business systems development/integration and operations improvement (which includes understanding, mapping and documenting company processes and drafting business requirements)
- Organizing validation of IT solution propositions
- Organizing tests of business systems releases by business users
- Proposing improvements in operations with efficiency KPIs
The most important previous experience/requirements
- Project coordination
- Business process mapping
- Efficient coordination and alignment of business representatives and business systems suppliers
- Experience from fast growing company or account manager/ business analyst from IT agency/software house
- Good communication skills, ability to solve problems, finding compromise
- Ability to transform business needs into system requirements
- Solid understanding of MS Office and proficiency in JIRA
- Large experience in running projects according to Agile (SCRUM/KANBAN) and Waterfall methodologies
- Organization and time management skills, methodology best practices sharing
A big plus
- Knowledge of BPMN and UML
- Familiar with ITIL
- Familiar with Active Directory
What we will give you
- Notebook and mobil phone.
- 3 days of extra holiday.
- Refreshments in the office.
- Ability to collaborate on key projects.
- Space for realizing your own ideas.
- External training to promote your professional and personal development.
- A foreign language lecturer who comes to you for business.
- Teambuilding, days of health, joint corporate mountains.
- Open communication and a lot of fun.
- A varied and creative work that you will not be bored with.
- Good colleagues, who support each other and like to go somewhere after work.
- The MultiSport card, which you can use every day, and that is the most important thing.
If you are interested, send your CV and a few words about yourself.
We look forward to you!
POŠLETE NÁM NĚCO O SOBĚ
PODÍVEJTE SE NA VŠECHNY VOLNÉ POZICE