- MultiClub is organized and administrated by company MultiSport Benefit, s.r.o., Zelený pruh 95/97, 140 00 Praha 4, ID no.: 24715298.
- Only owners of valid MultiSport cards can register and become members of MultiClub programme.
- The goal of MultiClub is to offer to MultiSport cardholders above-standard benefits beyond the usual services.
- The below mentioned conditions define the rights and obligations of participant in MultiClub, i.e. MultiSport Benefit, s.r.o. company, on one side and on the other side of owner of MultiSport card registered in MultiClub. These rules become effective from the date of their publishing on website www.multisport.cz/en.
- The Conditions of using The MultiSport card are available on website www.multisport.cz/en.
- „MultiClub” is a programme organized and administrated by MultiSport Benefit, s.r.o. company and enable owners of MultiSport card to gain above-standard benefits beyond the usual services.
- „MultiSport card” is issued to the name of user, it is non-transferable and valid only to expiration date. MultiSport card has assigned the identifying bar code.
- „MultiClub member” is an MultiSport cardholder, who is successfully registered in MultiClub programme on website www.multisport.cz/en. With registration in MultiClub programme the user accepts conditions of The MultiClub programme, the personal data processing and consents to receiving commercial communication.
MultiClub programme conditions
- Registration is available on www.multisport.cz/en. There is necessary to fill in the electronic form (first name, last name, number of MultiSport card, email, phone number), to confirm the consent of receiving newsletters and consent of personal data processing and to send. Registration can be rejected or cancelled by company MultiSport Benefit, s.r.o. without stating any reasons.
- After successfull registration MultiClub members will receive actual offers and information via our electronic newsletter, once a month.
- Conditions of application and validity of the offer are stated with every offer.
- You can withdraw any time from the subscription of electronic Newsletter by electronic notification via e-mail email@example.com (at the same time membership in MultiClub expires).
- MultiSport Benefit, s.r.o. reserves right to cancel MultiClub at any time or one-sidedly change or add rules and conditions of membership in MultiClub. The change or addition of rules or cancellation of MultiClub becomes effective from the date of their publishing on website www.multisport.cz/en.
- The membership in MultiClub and all rights associated with this membership are non-transferable.
The consent to receiving commercial communication and consent to personal data processing
- By completing the registration form MultiClub member agrees with these rules and consents to the processing of their personal data to the extent to: name, surname, e-mail address, company name, MultiSport card number; according to the processing of personal data in accordance with the Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) ("GDPR"), the company MultiSport Benefit, s.r.o. (hereinafter the “Manager”) for registration, billing, advertising and statistical purposes and for marketing purposes including direct marketing, i.e. mainly for offering products and services or other sending commercial messages, offers and information. MultiClub member will be informed via email about the latest offers and marketing activities of the company MultiSport Benefit, s.r.o. in the Czech Republic.
- The member of MultiClub is aware and agrees, that MultiSport Benefit, s.r.o. can entrust a third person with the processing of the personal data provided within this consent.
- The member of MultiClub agrees with receiving of commercial communication, that offers products and services in accord with Act No. 480/2004 Coll., about services of information company and about change of some acts, as amended by act.
- As subject of data the member of MultiClub declares, that they was informed about their rights according to law, especially about, that they has right to cancel this consent to receiving commercial communication and consent to personal data processing at any time via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or via appellate letter to registered address of Manager, that he is entitled to access to his personal data, he has right to correct incorrect, incomplete or not current personal data and other rights following from § 11, 12 a 21 of Act. The member of MultiClub declares as well, that content and given personal data are truthful, they were given freely, knowingly, voluntarily and by one’s own choice. This content grants the member of MultiClub for a fix period, throughout membership in MultiClub and then for four years since termination of membership in this club.